Monday, January 2, 2012

At Home (Dec. 18, 2011-Jan. 2, 2012)






It was an extra special Christmas for being home with so much going on with both of our families. Our new nephew, Ty Charles, is an easy keep. There were no complaints as he was passed from person to person during Moravec family Christmas. Myra, our 19-month old niece is a busy body, always on the move. Jon's dad's lungs look great, no cancer! And we have a wedding to looking forward to in June. Mark (Jon's brother) and Kelly will be getting married! Some of you may have already heard the news. Others, maybe not. Jon and I are planning on moving back to the good old midwest this summer. We will have been in Alaska for 3 years. Our original plan was anywhere from 2-5 years. So, we did it. It has been a great adventure and neither of us would trade in the experiences that we have had up here thus far. It is time; time for the next adventure. We are hoping to settle in northwest Wisconsin, not far from my parents or Jon's. But, we'll see what life throws us. Meanwhile, we plan on soaking up some more Alaska explorations in the next 6 months.

1 comment:

  1. Rochelle!!! I will miss you. I mean, I miss you right now! We need to be sure to get together a few times before you guys move on back. And I'll just assume I've got a free invite to visit you in WIsconsin whenever I feel like it ;)

    ReplyDelete